24th May 1992, Budapest
- 2013–2018 – Hungarian University of Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, Budapest
- 2016–2017 – Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Bellas Artes, Madrid, Spain (ERASMUS+ Scholarship)
- 2016 – Fellowship Granted by the Republic
- 2017 – Székely Bertalan Grant
- Új Nemzeti Kiválóság Program Scholarship, Hungarian Ministry of Human Capacities
- 2019 – Arts Scholarship Program, Hungarian Academy of Arts
- 2019 – Budapest Gallery AIR program, Salzburg, Austria
- 2018 – In Principio, Sesztina Gallery, Debrecen
- 2019 – Interior Castle, Triangulum Gallery, Szent László Látogatóközpont, Győr
My artist program aims to find a synthesis between the traditional and the novel. I am interested in the field of contemporary sacred art. My works of art are actually spaces of individual silence. In my graphic works prayer and writing appears as a repetitive imaging process. My dissertation was an audiovisual attempt to place the personal spiritual experience in the medium of sound through visuality.
In addition to my artistic vocation I am currently experiencing the grace of being a mother.